Dissertation is required to be submitted by a candidate at the end of their degree course on a topic of their choice from their discipline of study. It is a product of research and analysis. A student is required to arrange their findings and discuss the outcome of their research in the form of a dissertation. A business dissertation can be done on a variety of topics. It might be tough to decide what exactly to research on. Some winning dissertation topics for students of business are stated below.
- A study of the duration of trading in a day and the total productivity of businesses in a day throughout the world.
- The various important matters that an entrepreneur must be aware of thoroughly before making the business plans for the annum in the 21st century.
- The extent to which the government of any specific country encourages or aid entrepreneurship?
- The effectiveness of advertising for any particular business that is part of a homogenous market type.
- A study of the comparison of the real estate business in a rural and urban setting and also the differences of real estate business in the commercial and residential areas.
- How the businesses of the 21st century make effective use of social media to further their interests.
- How telecommunication are effectively used by modern businesses to enhance productivity.
- A study of the trend of making use of celebrity endorsements for brand awareness by modern day businesses.
- How can businesses permit budget overruns and unseen costs in case of high scale building project(s) without hindering the completion of the respective project(s)?
- A study of how badly managed financial decisions can lead to the decline of even big international business houses.
- The importance of extensive advertisements for businesses that fall in the small or medium category.
- Study of the ways in which governments use incentives like reduction of taxes to make the film industry shoot their films in particular places.
- An analysis of the various tax reduction schemes and other incentives that are provided to small businesses by the government.
- The challenges faced by companies that deal internationally, like different times zones and how to overcome them.
- International companies need to be aware of the culture of the sites of trades.
The topics are relevant in 21st century business world and once developed properly can secure a good grade.