Accountancy is a subject that asks for discipline, commitment and a calculative brain. This is especially when you are about to write a dissertation. You have to be logical towards all quotients and the buck begins at the title.
You may chart the subject through different spheres. Here are 5 avenues to choose the topic from –
- Direct taxes – Ask any commerce student what direct tax is and he will answer that it is their actual pain in the neck. The segment is complicated and so holds the faucets for unique researches and methodologies.
- Ethics – Accountancy leads itself to money and where there is money; there is necessity for ethics. Otherwise the whole logic of management will fall and become vitiated. You can conjure topics on the ethical front to render a clean image to the subject.
- Finance – The object of finance is so subjective that it takes Economics, Statistics and Accountancy all into the purview. You may assess the stability or wavering nature of enterprises or even country’s economy through accounting striations. Yes, it also allows brilliant scopes for Methodologies.
- Banking sector – The mouthpiece of Accountancy, if any, is the Banking sector. The perfection and uniformity of Banking has a lot to do with the strength of accounting standards. Needless to say, you can derive the topics from here without much fuss.
- Risk management – When the charts get too broad to negotiate, errors tend to creep in. These may result in economic catastrophe. You can deliver risk management ways to enterprises; states and even the planet depending on the subjectivity of the topic. For instance, any energy-driven accounting enterprise will have a global connection.
The changing trends
Now, the trends have changed and in a dynamic way. It is a lot easier to compare a country’s accounting parameters with another one and thus derive strengths. The audit committees know their jobs and the frauds know how to bypass them. Funnily, this much has not changed.
A neat mannerism
Your dissertation should work out a neat mannerism to propel your points and findings. This is irrespective of the avenue you cull out your topic from. You should do the basics and then add to it with some stolid decorations.
Do your comparative studies with fervor and synthesize the perspectives of luminaries. Also resort to fervent resourcing from genuine sources. Be passionate about the paper and the results will show. Make an endeavor to carve out a unique paper.
In order to achieve the kind of grades that you aim with your academic project, you must be able to complete your thesis within time and submit it after revising it. Unless this happens, I can bet you will lose some marks. But how can the thesis be completed in a month’s time? To explain this, I will take you through the journey where I asked a professional writer to do my thesis. In order for you to understand, I will also include some tips and steps as we go along.
The first thing to ensure is the expert you are hiring is really an expert. There is so much competition in the academic writing scenario that even those who have taken up writing a month ago call themselves experts of the subject. Here is how you find that expert and make sure they will do the thesis in time.
Understand that real experts have tight slots
There are real experts of the subject from whom you may buy thesis. These real experts will expectedly work on very tight deadlines and will be booked for most parts of the academic session. Their demands generally soar during the end of the terms when many people look to hire their services. Imperatively, they will give preference to projects with better payments.
There are at least three ways of creating a timeline
There are many ways to ensure that the expert sticks to the timeline required by the project. The first way is to find the expert and the job is done. The academic professional has been managing time and setting deadlines professionally for himself. He already works in a timeline oriented manner and is more concerned about meeting his own deadlines. The other two ways of ensuring the deadline is to be followed only with novice writers.
A month is no short time
For a thesis writing company operating at various levels, it is child play to complete the act before a month. They might even give you the completed paper by the turn of the tenth day. In effect, you will only have to ensure that they are doing the job well.
Revisions must be included separately
The revisions of the paper are important and you must work in collaboration with the company to ensure that the revision of the paper finds separate time in the timeline. Only then can your aspirational grades meet reality.
If you want to impress your professor with your dissertation proposal and subsequent dissertation then read on…
When you begin writing your dissertation you need to organize your sections. Most dissertations are organized as follows:
- – Abstract
- – Introduction
- – Literature review
- – Methodology
- – Results and analysis
- – Discussion
- – Conclusion
- – Bibliography
- – Appendices
If your dissertation is not scientific or research based and is instead based on texts or a theme then the following outline is best for your structure:
- – Introduction
- – Text or theme 1
- – Text or theme 2
- – Text or theme 3
- – Conclusion
- – Bibliography
- – Appendices
Your final structure most likely will not be finalized until you have completed the preliminary research and determined what texts or theme you want to focus on for your paper.
As you write your dissertation it is best to create an overall plan that will outline everything you have to cover in your aforementioned sections or chapters. Try and conceptualize your dissertation as a series of essays that are all linked. Every chapter or section should be self-contained a serve a unique purpose but they should all be connected and contribute in some way to your overall argument.
Bear in mind that your chapters do not have to stay the same length. Some of the chapters can be longer than others because they require more detail. Many academic institutions will give you a rough outline as to how many words or what percentage of your overall dissertation the various parts should be.
As you start writing you need to be aware of one big thing: this will be the longest piece of writing you have ever completed in your academic career. But you can approach in a way that ensures it is not too overwhelming.
Write a little bit each day. In fact it is best to set aside some time every day to write. This does not have to be a large chunk of time. It is better that it be a smaller time frame such as one hour. Your brain can really only focus on a single task for that duration of time anyway so it is the perfect amount of time you need to get your daily thoughts out. Doing this will keep the topic and thesis fresh in your mind at all times. This will help you to clarify your thoughts and better develop your ideas.
Dissertation is a schematic enquiry assimilating a set of theses. It is carried on in almost every subject, and in each, the student has to ensconce into the very nucleus of the topic to extract the numbers. The same goes for business dissertation as well.
The different layers
Now, business has too many layers; you have to be aware of the economic standpoint, feasibility; location, local psyche; growth potential, scope for strategies to be implemented et al. You need to invest all these perspectives as an undergraduate to affirm the piece.
Subjective and objective
You can either analyze the general corporate or country setup or you can specify and scour particular enterprises; say, a fallen one (Enron) or a typically growing one (Google). You may also factor the levels of excellence as determined by an acute entrepreneur.
The human element
There is another aspect to dissect for dissertation; the consumer behavior and the affected market movement. This is a precept for intense research and you will find that different sectors mold into different forms even if the behavior is similar enough.
The online venture
With the advent of Internet and online portals, e-commerce has emerged as a terrific subject for dissertation. Here, you can assess the exponential space for improvement and growth. You can also foresee the introduction of potential technologies in the fold.
The market trend
You can settle down on rampant market analysis of different trends and make them converge to find a common uterus. You can then scheme out a glorious business idea sourced out of the differential analyses. This type of dissertation has a formidable scope of Methodology.
Here are 10 acute Business dissertation topics for your reference –
- Reading the differential trends of community market, say, a cloth Bazaar
- Assess how inadequate after-sale service impacts the overall economy of a country in a considerable way
- The silken connection between consumers and traders and how each read the other’s pulse
- The status of positive effect of fluent communication on the productivity levels of a corporate enterprise
- How far can entrepreneurs abide by ethics in their vision to grow exponentially?
- Reading the futuristic trends of Logistic businesses and their immaculate tie-ups with commercial biggies
- Analyzing the fall-up if suddenly online banking falls to the last pin
- How much impact does the ingratiation of women in corporate enterprises have on the overall growth, at least presently?
- Trace the suggestive factions to grow the folds of hospitality sector
- The significance of brand equity
There are many different formatting styles that students may be required to use when writing a thesis paper. For example, APA format is commonly used by students when writing essays and, therefore, it is useful to understand how to create an academic paper using APA format. Ultimately, if you have a reasonable understanding of what to do to format the work whilst writing it then it can save you a considerable amount of time at the end. Therefore, the following outlines for ideas that you should keep in mind while writing paper.
One final thing to be aware of is that, whilst you will generally follow specific instructions based on the globally recognised APA formatting techniques outlined in the official guide, you may still be required to follow individual instructions given to you by your teacher, or someone in a similar position.
- Ensuring the line spacing is correct
It is important that you follow any line spacing instructions, particularly as this makes it easier for whoever is reading your work to mark and make any changes. Therefore, you should be particularly aware of any specific instructions that you may have been given by your teacher, as this can impact upon any input that they have to provide when checking the work.
- Including indentations at the beginning of paragraphs
Another thing to be aware of is that you might need to include indentations at the beginning of paragraphs. Some formatting requirements will need you to include a small indent at the start of each paragraph, which will generally be approximately half an inch in length. In order to include an indentation, you will most likely be able to use the tab key on your computer’s keyboard.
- Arranging page margins correctly
In order to ensure that your paper is set out correctly, you should be aware of any instructions related to page margins that you should prepare. Generally, you will have to include margins to the left and right of any text, as well as at the top and bottom of each page.
- Using the correct format for citations and references
Finally, one of the most important things that you should bear in mind is any instructions relating to citations and references. Citations and references can prevent you from being accused of plagiarism, and should be included in the correct format, according to the instructions in the official APA style guide.
It is very crucial to understand that the introduction of your dissertation is the very first thing that the examiner will go over. So, this only means to say that it is your sole chance to create a first good impression especially if the examiner does not already know you. Keep in mind that the introduction is the one that sets the background, the context as well as the motive for your writing task. In addition, it is just right that you consider it as valuable as every other chapter. For a fact, a lot of people leave composing the introduction until last. It is absolutely a big mistake to rush writing this section particularly if it’s near the submission period.
In composing a very engrossing thesis introduction, the job of the writer is to ensure that the reader will be captivated to go over the rest of the paper. Take into consideration that examiners are busy individuals so this simply conveys that when your dissertation arrives on their desk and they have a glance on it, if it’s something that’s not unusual, then, they’re more likely to advise you to revise it. Of course, you wouldn’t want that to happen. To avoid such situation, it is just right for you to make every chapter of your writing task to be catchy, informative and something worthwhile to read.
For you to write a great introduction, it is imperative that you begin with an idea of how the entire paper will be properly structured. Also consider what shall be covered in each chapter. Afterwards, when you discuss about certain concepts in the introduction, you could day “this shall be tackled further in chapter…” Please be advised that without such references to what you shall cover further, the examiner may be thinking why you are telling him or her that kind of thing.
In the same way, it is important to give your examiners something that is unexpected such as a distinctive viewpoint, something you find fascinating or something that engrosses you; in so doing, they will be interested to explore on your writing task. Likewise, a good format to follow for the chapter is none other than to start broad. You can include why does your composition matter to the broader world? Or, you may also discuss about certain things that are linked to your niche and you can mention why those are significant to your field of analysis.
Essentially, the introduction part may be between 500 up to 750 word count even though in some topics or subjects the explanation of the scope and subject matter may alter the length of this section.
Know you need to write a thesis but you’re stuck at the topic selection stage? It can be kind of tricky settling on the perfect topic, knowing so much is riding on this paper and you not only have to retain your interest in it, you also need a good grade. There’s got to be a better way to choose your topic than to browse lists of hundreds of random topics online that have doubtless been used and overused many times already.
So what’s a good strategy for picking your thesis topic? The following 5 tips will give you some good advice to get you started on your way.
- Characteristics of a good topic include originality, within the context of your field of study, and the competence to carry out the research and writing on the particular topic. Choosing a topic that “looks good” is of no use if there doesn’t exist enough research resources to make a good paper out of it. So looking forward to some of the other steps in the writing process is crucial when choosing your topic idea.
- Think of what your specific outcome or purpose is. Do you have questions about things you’ve studied? Have you seen some research on a specific element within your study that you wished had been more extensive or portrayed with more detail? This would be a good starting point for developing a new and original topic. You can rely on previous ideas as long as you tweak them enough to make them unique and your own.
- Does your topic idea fit into context with other previously done research? You will need to verify no one has written exactly what you want to write. Can you carry out your topic idea competently? It’s not too complicated or beyond your research capabilities? Your resources and level of expertise will determine the answer to that question.
- For initial idea generation, don’t try to find the one perfect idea. It’s better to start compiling a list of favorite ideas even if some of them seem too crazy. You may find a tangent off of a crazy idea that turns out to be gold as far as a unique topic.
- Testing is crucial and can save you years of work and disappointment. Before finalizing your topic make sure you can source relevant literature, access relevant experts in the field and that you understand the methodology that would be required in completing your project.
Dissertation is required to be submitted by a candidate at the end of their degree course on a topic of their choice from their discipline of study. It is a product of research and analysis. A student is required to arrange their findings and discuss the outcome of their research in the form of a dissertation. A business dissertation can be done on a variety of topics. It might be tough to decide what exactly to research on. Some winning dissertation topics for students of business are stated below.
- A study of the duration of trading in a day and the total productivity of businesses in a day throughout the world.
The various important matters that an entrepreneur must be aware of thoroughly before making the business plans for the annum in the 21st century.
The extent to which the government of any specific country encourages or aid entrepreneurship?
The effectiveness of advertising for any particular business that is part of a homogenous market type.
A study of the comparison of the real estate business in a rural and urban setting and also the differences of real estate business in the commercial and residential areas.
How the businesses of the 21st century make effective use of social media to further their interests.
How telecommunication are effectively used by modern businesses to enhance productivity.
A study of the trend of making use of celebrity endorsements for brand awareness by modern day businesses.
How can businesses permit budget overruns and unseen costs in case of high scale building project(s) without hindering the completion of the respective project(s)?
A study of how badly managed financial decisions can lead to the decline of even big international business houses.
The importance of extensive advertisements for businesses that fall in the small or medium category.
Study of the ways in which governments use incentives like reduction of taxes to make the film industry shoot their films in particular places.
An analysis of the various tax reduction schemes and other incentives that are provided to small businesses by the government.
The challenges faced by companies that deal internationally, like different times zones and how to overcome them.
International companies need to be aware of the culture of the sites of trades.
The topics are relevant in 21st century business world and once developed properly can secure a good grade.
Interest in discovering MBA thesis topics in accounting and finance, but thus far have no idea what ones to opt for and how to get such a task completed with the minimal amount of effort? Then you will be very happy about the fact that there is going to be a lot of help that is given below. There is a list of potential topics related to accounting and finance that you can tackle starting in the next few minutes. Weekly Essay is an academic guru when it comes to writing essays for students. So do keep that in mind as you search through the list of workable titles below:
- What is the role that an accounting department plays in the successful running of a business?
How do you account for the shortcomings of an accounting manager in a big company?
What are the top accounting software that can get the finances of a company sorted out?
If you are a finance specialist do you really need to accountant to help you run your businesses?
Who are some of the top accounting managers in the finance sector?
What are the top studies to have been performed on the topic of finance and accounting?
What is the better degree to have, finance or accounting related?
How are the professions of accounting and finance interlinked?
Do you feel that with enough experience an accounting manager can run their own business without a new accountant?
What does a team of accountants do for a large international business?
What are the various types of jobs that finance experts can get involved in?
What are the top books to have been written on the subject of finance and accounting?
In your opinion is the field of accounting a better one to break into than finance when it comes to making money?
Hopefully, you are impressed with the list of titles above and have the ability to easily select one that you like. There are so many various options that can be chosen, and if there is no title that you like then there is always the option of modifying one to meet your needs.
At the end of the day it is vital that you can spend the time to learn the various things that interest you and then ensure you select something along those lines. This makes the most sense and it is what most students do who try to get a high grade.